Kitron is a leading Scandinavian Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company, delivering improved flexibility, cost efficiency, and innovation power through the value chain. The company has operations in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Lithuania, Germany, Poland, the Czech Republic, China and the United States. With 2800 highly skilled employees, Kitron manufactures and delivers anything from fully assembled electronic circuit boards to complete end - products for customers globally. Related technical services like prototyping, industrialisation, material analysing and test development are also key competencies offered by Kitron.
Kitron is currently looking for Sourcing Specialists, who are going to join Kitron's Sweden and Norway Sourcing teams. The main responsibility in this role is to safeguard that both customer and employer’s expectations related to the sourcing of material and components are fulfilled.
- New products material cost calculation;
- Sending and collecting request for quotation from supplier according to customer specifications;
- Analyses of purchase cost;
- Negotiation with suppliers for price/cost reduction of top value components;
- Preparation of material cost offers;
- Managing appointed customers programs;
- Inventory turnover optimization and securing material for production availability;
- Identification and implementation of new solutions for a more effective purchase process.
- Higher education;
- Experience as a Sourcing Analyst/Specialist;
- Strong English language skills, both oral and written;
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel;
- Analytical, structured and result-oriented;
- Good communication skills, and a high degree of collaboration with others.
- Stable employment in the Polish branch of the Norwegian company;
- Work in a dynamic and experienced team;
- High independence and professional development opportunities;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Professional implementation and development training package;
- Benefit package.
If you are interested in this role, please apply and send us your CV in the English language.